IT’S Black Friday sales week, which means it’s the perfect time to upgrade your Apple device, or treat yourself to something new, at a big discount.
Whether it’s an iPhone, an Apple Watch or a MacBook, we’ve got the best Apple Black Friday deals for you right here – plus top tips on making the most of this week’s sale.
- Shop Apple Black Friday deals at Amazon here
- Shop Apple Black Friday deals at Currys here
- Shop Apple Black Friday deals at Apple here
Table of Contents
Best Apple Black Friday deals
First things first, we reckon it’s worth taking a look at the prices of your chosen device ahead of time to make sure the deal you’ve found is legit.
We recommend checking out the Amazon price tracker Camelcamelcamel to see how Apple’s devices have changed prices over the last few years.
That way you can tell if you’re getting a real bargain.
It’s also worth checking multiple retailers on Black Friday to see if you’re getting the best price available.
Best Apple Watch deals
- Apple Watch Series 6 GPS + Cellular, £579.87 (was: £749) – buy from Amazon
- Apple iMac 2020, £1,429 (was: £1,799) – buy from Amazon
- Apple Watch Series 7, 41mm, Midnight with Midnight Sport Band, £359 (was: £369) – buy from Very
- APPLE Watch SE Cellular, £279 (was: £329) – buy from Currys
- APPLE Watch Series 7, £309 (was: £369) – buy from Currys
- Apple Watch Series 6, 44mm, Graphite Stainless Steel Case with Black Sport Band, £509 (was: £649) – buy from Amazon
Best AirPods deals
Best MacBook deals
- Apple MacBook Air 2022, £1,109 (was: £1,249) – buy from Very
- Apple MacBook Air 2020, £879 (was: £949) – buy from Currys
- Apple MacBook Pro Touch 2019, £1,999 (was: £2,399) – buy from Argos
Best iPhone 14 deals
Best iPhone 13 deals
Best iPhone 12 deals
Best iPhone 11 deals
Best iPhone SE deals
- Buymobiles – 100GB, £22 per month, £0 upfront (Three)
- Mobiles.co.uk – 100GB, £26 per month, £0 upfront (Vodafone)
- Carphone Warehouse – 50GB data, £25.99, £0 upfront (iD Mobile)
- Fonehouse – 100GB data, £22 per month, £0 upfront (Three)
- Affordable Mobiles – 100GB data, £22 per month,
£39£0 upfront (Three)
When is Black Friday 2022?
Black Friday lands on November 25 in 2022, with Cyber Monday hot on its heels on November 28.
As always, Black Friday comes after Thanksgiving and marks the start of a busy spending period leading up to Christmas.
But the Black Friday deals have already kicked off early, so start shopping now!
When is Cyber Monday and will Apple be taking part?
Cyber Monday is always three days after Black Friday. Cyber Monday was initially designed to be an online-focused shopping event compared to Black Friday, which has its roots in store. But, the reality is that in the last few years, there’s not been a big difference between the two events and most retailers span their sales over the entire Black Friday weekend and sometimes weeks before that.
That is to say: if a retailer selling Apple products has a Black Friday sale, that retailer will more than likely roll its deals over until Cyber Monday.
More Apple Black Friday Deals
- All Apple Black Friday deals
- Black Friday iPhone deals
- Apple Airpods Black Friday deals
- Apple Watch Black Friday deals
- iPhone 12 Black Friday deals
- iPhone 13 Black Friday deals
Do Apple have Black Friday sales in the UK?
Apple doesn’t run an official Black Friday sale in the UK, opting instead to run a vouchers scheme that spans the Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend.
Customers are able to get Apple vouchers to spend that increase with the amount they spend.
However, many retailers that stock Apple products run their own Black Friday sales, which means that you can pick up plenty of deals on Apple products at the tail end of November.
Do apple have Black Friday sales in the US?
The Apple Black Friday sale runs in a similar way in the US, taking place over a few days rather than just one big sale on Black Friday.
In the past few years, Apple has offered a four-day sales event that starts on Black Friday and goes through to Cyber Monday.
It’s not just Apple that offers discounts on Apple products during this time either, with retailers such as Best Buy and Walmart also getting in on the action with some discounts.
What Apple products are most likely to be on sale in 2022?
We think you should be able to find most key Apple products at a discount at some point this Black Friday.
Although we think the best discounts will be available on products where a newer version has recently been released.
For instance, with the release of the iPhone 14, we’d expect the iPhone 13 to be available at a decent discount come November.
Where to find Apple Black Friday 2022 deals in the US?
US shoppers will be able to find discounts on a range of Apple products during Black Friday, with major retailers expected to slash prices on older models of the iPhone, Apple Watches and Airpods.
Here are the best places to check out if you are in the US and want to snap up some savings.
More Amazing Black Friday Deals
- Best Black Friday deals
- Selfridges Black Friday deals
- Amazon Black Friday deals
- Currys Black Friday deals
- John Lewis Black Friday deals
- Argos Black Friday deals
- Very Black Friday deals
- Lookfantastic Black Friday deals
What Apple deals were there in 2021?
We’ve rounded up some of the top offers we saw on Apple products in 2021 below.
iPhone 13 deals
- iD Mobile, 20GB data, £35.99pm, £79 upfront.
- Three, 100GB data, £42pm, £29 upfront.
iPhone 13 Pro deals
- Three, 100GB data, £47pm, £99.99 upfront.
- Three, 100GB data, £50pm, £49.99 upfront.
iPhone 13 Pro Max deals
- Three, 100GB data, £55pm, £79.99 upfront.
- Three, 100GB data, £50pm, £146 upfront.
iPhone 13 Mini deals
- Three, 100GB data, £32pm, £133 upfront.
- iD Mobile, 20GB, £31.99, £79 upfront.
iPhone 12 deals
- iD Mobile, 100GB data, £33.99pm, £49.99 upfront.
- Three, Unlimited data, £37, £0 upfront.
iPhone 12 Pro deals
- Three, 100GB data, £55pm, £99.99 upfront.
iPhone 12 Pro Max deals
- Three, 100GB data, £55pm, £99.99 upfront.
How much does Apple delivery cost?
Delivery is free on all orders placed on the Apple store, with free next-day delivery on items in stock.
There are also options on some items for same-day delivery, schedule date and time delivery and express delivery.
Orders over £200 are delivered by courier.
Find out more here.
Does Apple offer any other discounts?
Yes. Apple offers discounts and offers to students, with money off items and also 20 per cent off AppleCare. Find students offers here.
Enjoyed our roundup of the best Apple Black Friday deals? We’ve got everything you need to know about the upcoming Black Friday.
We’ve also got everything you need to know about Cyber Monday here.
And here’s the best Black Friday deals you can expect.
Discover more top deals and savings at your favourite tech retailers by heading to Sun Vouchers. Sun Vouchers is the one-stop shop where you can find hundreds of discount codes for top chains including Currys, Argos, AliExpress and more.
Click Here For More Tech News