Apple Saket: Apple CEO Tim Cook inaugurated the second Apple store in India in Delhi. The store is located in Saket, Delhi. Earlier on April 18, the country’s first Apple store was opened in Mumbai
New Delhi : Finally, the second Apple store in India has opened in the capital of the country, Delhi. CEO of Apple (CEO) Tim Cook (Tim Cook) Today at the Apple Store in Saket, Delhi (April 20) inaugurated. India’s first Apple Store is located in Mumbai’s Bandra Kurla complex, which was inaugurated on April 18. The iPhone maker is completing 25 years in India. On this occasion, the company has opened two Apple Stores in India.
There was a huge crowd to see the Apple store in Saket today. A similar picture was seen at the inauguration of the first Apple store in Mumbai. Opening two stores at the same time will allow Apple to better connect with Indian consumers. Along with this, customers will also get an opportunity to buy various Apple products under one roof.
Feature of Apple Store Delhi
The Apple Store in Delhi welcomes customers with a specially designed curved storefront. White oak tables have been used to display Apple products and accessories. So, the store feature wall is made in India. Like all Apple facilities, Apple Saket runs on 100 percent renewable energy and is carbon neutral.
— ANI (@ANI) April 20, 2023
Design of Apple Store Delhi
Team Cook also met Prime Minister Narendra Modi yesterday before inaugurating the Apple Store at Saket in Delhi today. He has promised to continue investing in India. Talking about Apple Store, its design is very attractive. iPhone makers have worked hard to give the Apple Store an Indian look. The company has designed this store with inspiration from many famous gates, places of Delhi.
Thank you Prime Minister @narendramodi for the warm welcome. We share your vision of the positive impact technology can make on India’s future — from education and developers to manufacturing and the environment, we’re committed to growing and investing across the country. pic.twitter.com/xRSjc7u5Ip
— Tim Cook (@tim_cook) April 19, 2023
Facilities at Apple Store Delhi
- Apple Stores have a pickup station for customers ordering online. From here customers can take delivery of their orders.
- The Saket store team consists of more than 70 skilled employees hailing from 18 states of India. These employees can speak more than 15 languages.
- The team will help deliver new Apple products to customers in Delhi and across India and abroad. Apart from this, it will also help for shopping.
- For hands-on technical and hardware support, customers can make reservations at Genius Bar. A Genius Bar appointment will help with things like setting up a device, recovering an Apple ID, choosing an AppleCare plan, or changing subscriptions.
- Under the Apple Trade In program, customers will get a chance to buy products at a cheaper price. You can exchange your old device to buy a new Apple device.
- Apple Saket will be a great opportunity for inspiration and education. Free sessions will be held for customers under Today at Apple. This will help improve the creativity of the customers.
- These sessions will be led by Apple Creatives, talented artists and makers themselves. There will be different sessions based on photography, music, art.
‘Today at Apple’ session at Apple Saket
Skills: Getting started with iPhone
Tips: Editing photos on iPhone
Art Lab For Kids : Creating your own emoji
Skills: Personalizing Apple Watch
Tips: Capturing ideas on the iPad.