Currys TV sale: 1 in 20 chance of winning your cash back
CURRYS has already launched its Black Friday sale and there’s a lot of fantastic TV deals included.
If you spend upward of £649 you’re in with a 1-in-20 chance of winning your spend back: in other words, getting a FREE TV.
- Currys TV sale: Sony, Samsung, LG and more – shop here
Black Friday might still be weeks away, but Currys has already launched its ‘Black Fri-Yay!’ sale in a bid to draw in punters before other stores.
A huge range of television sets from industry leaders LG, Sony and Samsung are included, with some impressive savings on offer (see below).
If you’re sick off your old telly and you want to watch the World Cup in full 4K glory – on a QLED or OLED perhaps – now’s the perfect time to get buying.
Here’s what you’ll need to do to be in with a chance of winning back your TV
- Buy any £649+ TV on the Currys website between 12 and 29 November.
- Head to the competition website 32 to 42 days after your purchase date (we’ve just added a reminder on our phone).
- Enter your details and order/receipt number. Keep your fingers crossed!
It’s as simple as that. But regardless of the outcome of the competition, it’s well worth heading to the Currys website to see some of the epic savings on TVs.
Below, we’ve picked out some of the top televisions on offer.
Best TV deals in Currys sale
There’s no better time of year to go hunting for a bigger, better, brand-new television.
Here’s our pick of the best five 50-, 55- and 65-inch TVs we’ve found in the Currys 1-in-20 sale.
We’ve listed them by screen sizes – if you’re not sure which is right for you, read our what size TV should I buy explainer.
1. Samsung 50-inch QEQN90BATXXU 4K HDR Neo QLED TV, £899 (save £300) – buy from Currys
Samsung’s line of Neo QLED televisions were launched in 2021 and deliver absolutely cutting-edge picture quality – seriously: it’s going to be a long time before this 50-inch goes out of time.
Unsurprisingly for a screen of this calibre, it comes with a range of equally impressive features, including a Dolby Atmos sound feature that can track objects moving across the screen to give you the ultimate immersive feel.
- Samsung 50-inch QEQN90BATXXU 4K HDR Neo QLED TV, £899 (save £300) – buy from Currys
2. Samsung 55-inch QES95BATXXU 4K OLED TV with Bixby, Alexa & Google Assistant, £1,199 (save £300) – buy from Currys
If you’ve not seen an OLED TV screen up close, then you can’t truly appreciate the sheer clarity of this market-leading picture tech, where each pixel of the display is self-illuminated.
One thing’s for sure, OLED televisions aren’t at the budget end of the price spectrum, but the 20% price drop on this 55-inch set from Samsung’s QES9 line makes it a whole lot more affordable in this superb Black Friday deal.
- Samsung 55-inch QES95BATXXU 4K OLED TV with Bixby, Alexa & Google Assistant, £1,199 (save £300) – buy from Currys
3. LG 55-inch OLEDCS6LA 4K OLED TV with Google Assistant & Amazon Alexa, £999 (save £500) – buy from Currys
LG is the second-biggest TV seller on the UK market and for good reason: its webOS streaming platform is widely recognised as the best out there.
Factor in those same OLED visuals, the built-in voice assistants, the Dolby Vision IQ function that automatically adjusts the screen levels to suit your living room, and you’ve got yourself an absolute stunner of TV.
- LG 55-inch OLEDCS6LA 4K OLED TV with Google Assistant & Amazon Alexa, £999 (save £500) – buy from Currys
Scroll down for more Currys TV deals.
4. Sony Bravia 65-inch KD-X89KU 4K HDR TV with Google TV & Assistant, £999 (save £200) – buy from Currys
If you’re looking to scale up your home TV set up, then the 65-inch set from Sony’s X89 Bravia line is well worth a look.
The 4K visuals are finessed by the brand’s X1 Processor, which uses an algorithm to improve the image. On top of that, you’ve got a Motionflow XR feature that makes fast-moving images like sports look smoother – and, yet again, it has a built-in voice assistant.
- Sony Bravia 65-inch KD-X89KU 4K HDR TV with Google TV & Assistant, £999 (save £200) – buy from Currys
5. Samsung 75-inch UETU7020KXXU 4K HDR LED TV, £899 – buy from Currys
If you look for an absolute beast of a TV for watching the football later this month, don’t miss this 75-inch titan from Samsung.
It doesn’t have the top-level screen quality of the OLED and Neo QLED sets listed above – but you’ll be spending in the thousands for a TV of this size.
Instead, go light on specs and big on screen size and get the UETU7020KXXU for just under £900.
We’ll have more incredible discounts listed on our Black Friday TV deals page – don’t miss out.
Top Early Black Friday Deals Right Now
BLACK Friday may still be a few weeks away (November 25), but retailers have started dropping some excellent early Black Friday deals already. We’ve done some digging and have pulled together a list of the top deals you can snap up right now:
- Simba Mattress, up to 55% off – buy here
- Save 25% on toys, including Squishmallows at Argos – shop here
- Oodie Hooded Blankets, £69 (save £20) – buy here
- No7 Ultimate Skincare Collection gift set, £41 (save £44) – buy here
- 4 months of Audible for £12 (save £20) – buy here
- Save 20% on Sonos home theatre sets – shop here
- Get a FREE laptop when you buy a Samsung Galaxy A13 – buy here
- Get Sky TV & Netflix from less than £1 a day with Sky Stream – here
- Emma Mattress, save up to 60% off – buy here
- Cordless Shark Vacuum, £199.99 (save £70)– shop here
Discover more top deals and savings at your favourite tech retailers by heading to Sun Vouchers. Sun Vouchers is the one-stop shop where you can find hundreds of discount codes for top chains including Currys, Argos, AliExpress and more.
Head to our TV deals hub for all the latest offers on sets from the likes of Sony, Samsung, LG, Hisense and JVC.
Want to get your television sparkling again? Here’s our explainer on how to clean a TV screen.
And if you need to get your brand-new TV up on the wall, don’t miss our pick of the best TV wall brackets.
Click Here For More Tech News