BLACK Friday is in full swing, and I’ve been watching the price of the new AirPods Pro throughout November.
Apple’s second-generation, noise-cancelling earbuds have been dropped to a low of £229 by a couple of retailers, but I’ve found a way you can get them for even less.
The AirPods 2 were released back in September, and since then Apple has called time on the first-generation models and has stopped production altogether.
The newer, second-generation earbuds have been given a surprise £20 price drop and are currently on sale for £229 at Very.
However, I’ve found a way you can get them for under £207: all you need to do is sign up to TopCashback and take advantage of its new members bonus.
The cashback site is a great way of collecting small amounts of cashback on many of your online purchases so is worth signing up on its own merits.
But if you take advantage of the £15 bonus that’s paid out to all members, and you claim Very’s standard percentage payour, means you can pick up the AirPods Pro 2 for the sum of £206.37.
Here’s how to do it, step by step.
- To go the new members bonus page on the TopCashback website..
- Search for Very and click ‘Get Cashback Now’
- On the Very website, purchase the 2nd-generation AirPods Pro for £229.
- After that, the £15 sign-up bonus and cashback will track and appear in your TopCashback account after 7 working days.
This is guaranteed way of getting some top tech from Apple that’s only been on the market for few months for a great deal price.
I would argue the all-new AirPods Pro are the better option if you’re thinking of investing in a set of earbuds that will last for years to come – especially if you’re only paying £23 more than the original.
However, you can pick up the first-generation AirPods Pro at cheapest at John Lewis right now, where they cost £184.
If you’re comparing your options and also thinking about the standard AirPods, head to our Apple AirPods Black Friday deals page where we’ve got each model covered.
For at the latest deals we find from now until Cyber Monday, there’s our Black Friday deals live blog.
Top Black Friday Deals Right Now
BLACK Friday is finally here (Nov 25) and to save you the trouble of scouring the web, here’s our picks of the best Black Friday deals now live:
- EXTRA 20% off Gymshark sale w/ code EXTRATWENTY – shop here
- Simba Mattress, save up to 60% – shop here
- Oodie Hooded Blankets, £49 (save £40) – buy here
- New Apple AirPods Pro (New 2nd Gen), £229 (save £20) – buy here
- Beauty Pie, 50% off w/ code BF50 (non-members too!) – shop here
- Amazon Music Unlimited, 3 months FREE – sign up here
- Virgin M350 Fibre Broadband, £27/month (save 51%) – buy here
- Finish Dishwasher Tablets x 83, £9.75 (save £13.25) – buy here
- MAC 5-Piece Full Size Star Gift Set, £39 (save £59) – buy here
- Tower T17079 3L Air Fryer, £30 (save £20) – buy here
- Benefit full glam set (worth £106), £32.30 w/ code SPREE – buy here
- Emma Mattress, save up to 60% – shop here
- Xbox Series S, £189.99 (save £60) – buy here
- 30% off at All Saints – shop here
- (AD) 30% off at Elizabeth Arden + FREE gift when you spend £75+ – shop here
To catch all the latest deals, head to our Black Friday live blog.
Thinking about getting a new Apple phone too? We’ve picked out the best Black Friday iPhone deals we’ve found online so far.
For more great discounts on earbuds, it’s worth looking at options listed on our Amazon Black Friday deals article.
And for all the top-class discounts, there’s our best Black Friday deals round-up.
Click Here For More Tech News