ALHAITHAM relies heavily on his Elemental Mastery to increase his damage output as the first swordsman to wield Dendro power.
He’s finally become playable after helping the players through their journey in Sumeru.
He’ll be one of the strongest damage dealers on your team if you are lucky enough to grab him.
Here’s the best way to deck out Alhaitham in Genshin Impact.
Best weapons for Alhaitham in Genshin Impact
Alhaitham has a signature weapon, Light of Foliar Incision, which like most signature weapons is the best one for him.
This five-star sword boosts the critical hit rate and grants the Foliar Incision effect when standard attacks deal elemental damage, which Alhaitham’s attacks do.
Foliar Incision also boosts the damage of normal attacks and elemental skills by 120% of the wielder’s elemental mastery.
Here are some alternative weapons for Alhaitham in Genshin Impact:
- Mistsplitter Reforged (five-star sword)
- Freedom-Sworn (five-star sword)
- Sapwood Blade (four-star sword)
- Xiphos’ Moonlight (four-star sword)
- Iron Sting (four-star sword)
Best artifacts for Alhaitham in Genshin Impact
The artifact set you will want to use will depend on the team you use him with.
A full set of Deepwood Memories or Gilded Dreams, will provide you with ample elemental mastery and dendro synergy.
Deepwood Memories is the better option, but if someone on your team is already wearing it, Gilded Dreams isn’t a bad substitution.
You’ll also want the following stat distribution on artifacts for Alhaitham:
- Flower: HP (main stat), Elemental Mastery, Attack%, Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage (secondary stats)
- Plume: Attack (main stat), Elemental Mastery, Attack%, Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage (secondary stats)
- Sands: Elemental Mastery (main stat), Elemental Mastery, Attack%, Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage (secondary stats)
- Goblet: Dendro Damage% (main stat), Elemental Mastery, Attack%, Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage (secondary stats)
- Circlet: Critical Hit Rate or Critical Damage (main stat), Elemental Mastery, Attack%, Critical Hit Rate or Critical Damage, Energy Recharge (secondary stats)
Best teams for Althaitham in Genshin Impact
Alhaitham works best as your on-field DPS in Hyperbloom and Spread teams, which means that you need to support him with strong off-field characters.
As Alhaitham spends most of his time on the field, you’ll have to manage his Chisel-Light Mirrors well.
Yelan will provide Hydro application and create elemental reactions.
Nahida supports with her elemental mastery, and with Dendro damage from her elemental skills and elemental burst.
Kuki Shinobu will act as a healer and provide Electro for additional reactions.
You can slot different characters in and out of this composition while maintaining its core principles.
Xingqiu, Barbara, or Sangonomiya Kokomi are excellent replacements as off-field Hydro appliers.
Yae Miko or Fischl can do the same with Electro. Dori is a great option for Electro application and healing.
Written by Marco Wutz and Georgina Young on behalf of GLHF.
All the latest Gaming tips and tricks
Looking for tips and tricks across your favourite consoles and games? We have you covered…
Get all of the latest PS5, Xbox and other video game news here
Click Here For More Tech News