Genshin Impact Eula build: Best weapons, artifacts, and teams
EULA has been a long-time staple in Genshin Impact, with her mighty Cryo claymore.
She’s a powerful damage dealer, who has to rack up her attacks quickly or risk being taken down.
From single targets to groups of enemies and bosses, Eula can handle it all.
Here’s the best way to outfit Eula in Genshin Impact.
Best weapons for Eula in Genshin Impact
Eula’s signature weapon is the best one for her. The five-star claymore Song of Broken Pines is the one you want to use.
This blade will boost Eula’s physical damage, as well as her attack stat overall.
It will also increase her attack speed when fighting multiple enemies.
The best alternatives for Eula are:
- Wolf’s Gravestone (five-star claymore)
- The Unforged (five-star claymore)
- Skyward Pride (five-star claymore)
- Serpent’s Spine (four-star claymore)
- Luxurious Sea-Lord (four-star claymore)
- Lithic Blade (four-star claymore)
Best artifact for Eula in Genshin Impact
A full Pale Flame artifact set is a great option for Eula, as four pieces will drastically boost her physical damage.
Bloodstained Chivalry is a good alternative, as two pieces will provide a substantial boost to physical damage.
Here are the stats you should focus on:
- Flower: HP (main stat), Critical Damage, Critical Hit Rate, Attack %, Energy Recharge (secondary stats)
- Plume: Attack (main stat), Critical Damage, Critical Hit Rate, Attack %, Energy Recharge (secondary stats)
- Sands: Attack % (main stat), Critical Damage, Critical Hit Rate, Energy Recharge, Attack (secondary stats)
- Goblet: Physical Damage % (main stat), Critical Damage, Critical Hit Rate, Attack %, Energy Recharge (secondary stats)
- Circlet: Critical Damage or Critical Hit Rate (main stat), Critical Damage or Critical Hit Rate, Attack %, Energy Recharge, Attack (secondary stats)
Best teams for Eula in Genshin Impact
Eula can deal a massive amount of damage, and mostly needs support to keep her healthy.
- Eula (Main DPS), Fischl (Sub DPS), Rosaria (Sub DPS), Diona (Support)
In this team, Fischl will provide Electro energy to trigger the Superconduct reaction, which boosts Eula’s damage.
Rosaria and Diona complete the Cryo core, and Diona is especially helpful in providing energy shields and healing.
You could replace Fischl with Raiden Shogun as a stronger option, while Shenhe or Yun Jin can take Rosaria’s position, and Layla can jump in for Diona.
Written by Marco Wutz and Georgina Young on behalf of GLHF.
All the latest Gaming tips and tricks
Looking for tips and tricks across your favourite consoles and games? We have you covered…
Get all of the latest PS5, Xbox and other video game news here
Click Here For More Tech News