The 5G service has been launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. While this service will not be available everywhere at the same time, it is equally important to see exactly how to take advantage of it.
Launch of 5G service
Mumbai : Finally, the dream of 5G is coming true. 135 crore people of the country have witnessed this. Prime Minister Narendra Modi (PM Narendra Modi) has started this service. On Saturday, he conducted a demo trial of Jio, Airtel and VI’s 5G (Demo Trial) did. This service (5G) Although it has started in the country, how can everyone take advantage of this? What exactly needs to be done for that? This is important and those who want to avail this advanced service should read this news.
- The most important thing is whether the phone you have can avail this service or not. But if your mobile is 4G and not 5G then you will not get the benefit. Almost everyone has pre-Spectrum auction mobiles. It does not necessarily have 5G service. For that it is necessary to get the latest software. For that, it is necessary to go to the website of the phone brand and see if your mobile supports 5G or not.
- Smartphone is more important than SIM card to avail 5G service. If you have an Airtel SIM card, you can avail the service on the current SIM card. There will be no need for a new SIM card. Other companies have done the same. After some time the respective companies will update the SIM card.
- Most importantly, Airtel will launch its services in 8 major cities of the country. These include Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Chennai, Varanasi, Siliguri and Hyderabad. By March 2024, Airtel’s service will reach across the country. Jio will launch its services in Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Chennai by Diwali. However, VI has not made any official announcement in this regard. However, their service will initially be available in 13 cities of the country.
- No company has yet announced how much to recharge for 5G. It is being studied whether the service can be provided smoothly before that. However, Mukesh Ambani has assured that the recharge will be affordable for Indians as compared to other countries.
- With the 5G service, phone calls will be faster and connectivity options will also be available. If the 5G service starts, the speed of the net will be higher. So the data of 4G can be used better.
Check Here For More Tech News