Admob is great Source for Income for App Developers. It is the best Ad Network.Developers can earn money by displaying ads in their apps.
There are many reasons if Admob ads are not showing up in your app. Some reasons are listed below
if you don’t know about Admobads. Let’s See it here.
What is AdMob
Google AdMob makes it easy for developers to earn money from their mobile apps with high-quality ads. AdMob maximizes the value of every impression by combining global advertiser demand, innovative ad formats, and advanced app monetization technology
Why show ads?
Showing ads to app users allows you to create a sustainable source of revenue to help grow your business while you focus on building and developing quality apps. Advertisers get to reach new customers, and users can discover relevant products and services – while enjoying apps for free. So it’s a win for everyone – developers, users, and advertisers.
How AdMob works
Ads are created and paid for by advertisers who want to promote their products or services to app users. Once you create space for ads in your app, AdMob works with advertisers who pay to show ads that are relevant to your users.
Here are the Resons:
- If your Admob account is New – You have to wait 24 hours after creating an Admob account to appear ads in your App.
- Don’t Use Original ad Units – Use test ad units while you develop your app. And also to keep your account safe use test ads only while your app is in development.
- Admob Payment details – Make sure you have updated Payment details in your Admob account.
- Policy Violations – Check if your account doesn’t have any policy violations in the Policy Center.
- Your App Should be in App Store/Play Store – Nowadays Admob Policies have changed. Real Ads only appear if your app is in Play Store/App Store.
If your Admob ads still doesn’t appear contact Admob Support team.
Check out Our Python tutorials here